CANSAN Sanitation Campaign
A town level IEC campaign with Alleppey Municipality to generate awareness in Liquid waste management with 10,000 school students from across 35 schools in Alappuzha as representatives to take the messages to their families through 5 programs – Suchitwa Quiz, Suchitva play, Suchitva song, Suchitwa class, and Suchitwa pledge.
Cost: 15 Lakhs
- 2000 students across 35 schools received training.
- Formed CANSAN clubs in 14 schools with 160 members.
- 8000 Students participated in CANSAN Sanitation Quiz.
- 30,000 residents signed Suchitwa pledge in Alleppey Municipality.
- 60 street plays for awareness building in public centres
- Mega sanitation pledge with 5000 students on the 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi